Saturday, March 10, 2007

Liberals Against Swift Boating...

I'm starting the group, and I'm adding Kerry, Leland, and McCain as honorary members. I wasn't even going to mention this story, regarding a new set of attack ads against McCain brought to you by the same nut bags who attacked Kerry so long ago, but the story popped up here and here. For the best analysis of the controversy check out Moment of Triumph.

My thoughts--I don't like John McCain's politics one bit, but the man served his country with distinction and survived though experiences that would give me nightmares. I may still never visit Vietnam. Some people you just have to respect, and McCain is one of them.

1 comment:

A Proud Infidel said...

By all means - check out Moment of Triumph and in particular, the comments. You all may get an education.

LabPixies TV