Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Need to Join This Class

Screw The Secret, this is a real power:

"Here's one for the Breakup Hall of Fame: A woman walked out on her boyfriend because she said her new lover had a special talent - he could make her climax using only his mind.

Such is the tale told by Quoc Pham, who is suing the mother of his child for dumping him for an Arizona cycling stud who allegedly possessed the unusual sexual gift."

I just wonder--does he have to actually pay attention to her while he does it, or can he do other stuff at the same time. I wonder if my fiance would get so angry at me when I play online poker if I could give her orgasms while I waste time.

"Honey, when are you...oh...OH...YES! YES! GO ALL IN!!!"

March Madness would be national women happy month--and let's not even talk about the Super Bowl.

No comments:

LabPixies TV