Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Completely Amateur View on Today's Ruling

I'm not a lawyer or anything, but it seems to me that the Supreme Court got this one right. Sure, I can rail at conservative talking head hypocrites and how none of them seem to be whining right now about 'activist judges' usurping power from the state, but I won't. This one seemed to be a no brainer, and that's coming from some one who believes in outlawing guns. Whether I like it or not the Constitution allows people to own weapons, and unless we're going to amend the Constitution we'd all do better off thinking of ways to keep weapons out of criminal's hands rather than keeping them out of every one's. At least for now.

The best thing about the ruling? It allows me to link to the coolest widget ever:


DC v Heller - Free Legal Forms

1 comment:

Gib said...

That widget is spectacularly cool.

LabPixies TV