Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quote of the Day



"Summer Glau (pictured above) plays a “good” Terminator, assigned to protect teenager John Connor from the “bad” Terminators who are trying to whack him before he can grow up and save the world. Scientologists believe the same is true of the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes baby. The Terminator legend is more grounded."
Side Note: For some reason this is the ONLY Sci-fi show my wife likes. We were browsing channels one night and I came upon it, so we decided to check it out. Watched it till commerical, got bored and was about to change when my wife said, "Wait, I wanna see what happens." This presented an interesting dilemma. I wasn't really enthralled with this, but it did have guns and hot chicks, and considering that my wife likes travel shows and PBS documentaries on the origins of cheese...well let's just say that The Chronicles found itself a fan.

No comments:

LabPixies TV