Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Decline in Posts

You may notice a sharp decline in my posts recently. I'm trying to get back to finishing up my novel, getting my second ready for publishing, working on adapting one of my short stories into a screenplay, and trying to figure out what PhD programs I'll be applying to come Fall. With such a full plate it's become mentally tiring (and dull) to continue to write long winded diatribes which usually can be summarized as, "Bush sucks, Republicans suck, Democrats suck, Vote Obama, Go Mayor Mike, the M$M sucks, and here's Friday cheesecake." But when something really new pops up (or one of the above really, really makes an ass of their self) then I'll return.

In the mean time, check out Sully's post on Ron Paul. The more I hear about this guy the more I like him. I can't see the GOP nominating him, but, honestly, could he do any worse than Guilani?He definitely seems better for America.

No comments:

LabPixies TV