Friday, March 10, 2006

Bush's numbers continue to sink...the Titanic feels better about itself...

Bush waves good bye to his popularity.

According to the lastest AP poll, the President's popularity numbers have been dwindling even farther, but the greatest surprise is his drop with Republicans going from 82% to 74%, and 70% think that Iraq has been mishandled. The new numbers have forced many Republican party leaders to distance themselves from the President with the midterm elections rapidly approaching and the 2008 presidential campaigns about to begin.

This is really disappointing I mean he's been doing such a good job, its just a shame to see all his friends abandon him. A real tragedy...

I am so joking...this is wonderful! Call me a bad winner, call me bitter, but as much as he's screwed up this country, I hope his poll numbers fall into the negatives, and he can't get an invitation to Bob Jones university. Bush on welfare, now that would prove to me that there really is justice in the world.

No comments:

LabPixies TV