Monday, February 13, 2006

I swear I thought it was Scooter Libby!


Dick Cheney "accidentally" shot his hunting partner this weekend. Insert your favorite joke here...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/

By the way, maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to get sick of these guys taking vacations all the time. It's become a walking joke that Bush has taken more vacation time than any other president, and now it seems Cheney needs a break from...what? What do you need a break from? Does your mouth hurt from all that talking?

Anyway I've figured out a way to solve everyone's problem. Dick, next time you need to go hunting, I suggest you fly yourself out to Iraq, and do a couple of patrol details with the Marines. That way if you shoot someone instead of getting humiliated you'll get a Medal! That is of course unless you have things to do like you did back in Vietnam.

I'm going to look for studio apartments in Iceland...

No comments:

LabPixies TV