Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The definition of irony...



So last night I'm watching Prison Break, which I watch religiously right before Heroes (best show on the air right now), and something happens, so...insanely ironic that I almost shit myself:

For those who don't follow the show, or who missed last night's episode, our two heroes make a video describing the government conspiracy in which the President, and other members of the CIA, etc have framed them, and killed others. The video is aired on Fox News. The CIA agent who's hunting the fugitives down, seeing the video tells his underling "Get some Arabs, burn down a forest, I don't care just get that off the air!" Later, Fox News reports a heightened terror alert as suspected terrorists are caught.

Seriously, it couldn't get more sickly ironic if Donald Trump took off his face and he was Rosie O'Donnell.

No comments:

LabPixies TV