Monday, January 22, 2007

Because I'm bored...

Hey brave readers,

It's only because I'm bored that I decided to post today. For those of you that are still out there (A surprisingly good many it seems. Since I've stopped posting I've picked up 200 more hits. The more noise the less I speak? Maybe it's a good lesson for us all), I just wanted to say hi. I've been working on another novel since classes ended last semester, and while I'd love to blame that for my lack of posting that would just be a lie. The truth is that I haven't had much to say. Maybe it's because of the Democrats win last year, and the fact that my elation feels similar to how I felt when i was a kid watching Star Wars when the Death Star was destroyed, and I won't get riled up again until Rove slices off Obama's hand sometime this fall. Something seems missing, and no matter how much I try I just can't pin down what it is. Sully's debate with Sam Harris regaring doubt and moderate Christianity has been interesting, but that's been about that.

Ah well Heroes and Prison Break are returning tonight. And I've been playing God Of War for the PS2. Maybe that will inspire me to write, or care for that matter.

No comments:

LabPixies TV