Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Reason I Was Glad To Be In Seattle

Because I missed this nonsense:

"Hillary Clinton today brought up the assassination of Sen. Robert Kennedy while defending her decision to stay in the race against Barack Obama.


"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out."

I mean seriously? Seriously? Beyond the crassness of bringing up the issue, as an actual tactic this is the best you can come up with? You're pinning your hopes on someone killing him? I am actually at a loss for words. Just when you think she can't get any lower she does. What an embarrassment.

PS: By the way, considering that Hillary is a smart woman it seems pretty apparent that she's putting this idea, not just out there, but in play. May God help her if a Clinton supporter, even a tangential supporter, kills Obama because...I literally get sick at the thought.

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

We all know Sen. Clinton's still in the race at this point solely waiting for an "October surprise" to hit the Obama campaign, probably similar to the Rev. Wright situation (which her campaign, not the GOP, put in motion, btw). But this? I'm inclined to think she just thought out loud. I don't believe she'd want to see tragedy befall Obama, "but hey shit happens" seems to be her desperate, insensitive rationale.

LabPixies TV