Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Have An Idea

Why the hell haven't we sent Britney to Iraq? I mean Bush is ready to send everything not nailed down over there but we haven't sent this waste of air yet? And whatever happened to the USO? I mean I remember growing up watching all those Bob Hope specials of him traveling the American Empi--I mean the globe to entertain the troops, but now that we're actually in a war (sorta) the well's dried up? I mean you can't even get Carrot Top and Andy Dick over there?

Seriously, send Britney. These guys haven't seen a woman in make up and a thong in years. You see how hard up they are. And the worse that could happen? She gets shot and Bush gives her a medal posthumously. And the best? When she gets into a car accident she might hit a IED. Britney Spears--saving lives.

No comments:

LabPixies TV