Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The true price of a Playstation...

Hey folks, sorry to have been away for so long. About three weeks ago I left for a 11 day trip through Easten Europe, and then for the last week I've been polishing up a couple of short stories. I was thinking about blogging, but once you get past the distractions and hone right in on the 28 (or is it 27) % approval rating...look I was just getting tired of bashing Bush. Maybe I'll be around when other important news surfaces, like the above link, but these days real news is far and inbetween, and I could care less about what Bradangelina named their baby.

Anyway I was reading over Sullivan's blog and I came across the a link (above) which breaks down yet another FUBAR situation in Africa, this time in the Congo. It's another piece which shows how the vampiric imperialism pressed upon Africans by western powers still mires them in a barbaric culture. Still the history lesson is fasinating, and if I can read Coulter's Treason, you can at least skim through this.

Ok...I only read the first 80 pages of Treason. So sue me!!!!!

No comments:

LabPixies TV